Monday, August 17, 2009

Hello, hello! I've decided to make myself a little photography blog so I can share my little loves with family, friends, etc. Today I went home to my parents' house and went for a nature walk by myself. The weather was perrrrfect! I found a great little spot to take my shoes off and just sit in the lush grassiness and look out at the river with the sun on my back. Ahhhhh. :) I also went on a little walk with my fam to the bridge and took some pics. What a lovely day!

p.s. i may edit these in the future, but for now they are straight from my camera.

p.p.s. the photo of me was taken by my sister, lindsey, and the photo of our family was taken by brian.












2 comments:

  1. not many people choose to take photos with nature anymore. i've noticed more and more people trying to do something with an industrial feel. i appreciate photos like these more.. they have so much life. they're gorgeous :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. I doubt you're wondering, but if you are (hehehe) the flower you have pictured there is a noxious weed called Musk Thistle. I think they're beautiful.

    ReplyDelete